Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Teaching in the Rain"


March 31, 2014

So this week was spectacular!! 

We have had lots of rain, and even a few lessons standing in the rain! The people that we were talking to were interested enough to talk to us for 10-30 minutes in the rain!   

On Saturday we had just got done talking to people while it was raining. And we had the General Women's broadcast right after.  I was soaked!!! Oh my! But it was so fun!! We have met so many great people. And I feel strongly that I was supposed to meet them. One girl asked me about life after death and I was able to tell her the peace that I have felt as I have read the Book of Mormon. I told her how I knew I would see my family members again. She said, "That's nice. And I believe all of that!"  It just made me so happy to know that my personal experiences helped someone else out!! 

And this week my love for the scriptures has grown so much!! I feel like I say that all the time, but it's true!! After studies in the morning, I look at my scriptures and just think...these are amazing!!!! Such a blessing in my life!! 

And I just LOVED the Women's General Broadcast!! 
I loved how they talked about covenants.  
There is true power that comes from keeping our covenants!!  I have felt it and I know that God is able to pour down blessings on us when we do what we have promised Him to do. 
I just felt such a strong feeling of love at the broadcast. It was great! So if you haven't watched it, you should!!

I feel like I don't have a lot to say. We just have been busy working hard and trying to talk to everyone that we see.  It truly has blessed us.  I am meeting the most amazing people because of it!! 

This one was a shortie, but I hope you are all having fantastic weeks!!  

Love,
Sister Udall

No comments:

Post a Comment