Monday, June 2, 2014

Garden Party and a CRAZY week!!


May 26, 2014

We went to a garden party for Memorial day!! The member's backyard is so beautiful!! It was like heaven on earth :) 
 
This week was a crazy one! But it was worth it!!
 
We had some people drop us. It was a really sad week. We joked that we ate a lot of ice cream this week.  haha I can honestly say that the scriptures got me through the week. Christ's words in the scriptures are powerful. I love looking for the promised blessings that are ours when we keep his commandments!!
 
There was a lot of good that happened.  We have some members that have friends that we are going to meet!! :)
 
We taught a man through his kitchen window this week!! It was a very odd lesson, but he let us come back!
 
At the garden party we played volleyball with some of the ward members. It was really fun!!  We ended up playing in skirts.   I was very proud that I didn't get any grass stains on my white skirt :) I love the ward I'm serving in. There are so many members that are willing to help us out!!
 
I love you all!!
Sister Udall

No comments:

Post a Comment