Monday, June 2, 2014

Because of Him...we had a miraculous week!!


April 21, 2014

So this week was wonderful!!
 
We saw so many miracles!!
 
First of all, we found 7 new people to teach! I think that might be a PR (personal record) for me on my mission.  We didn't even realize it until yesterday, but it was fun to see that we had been blessed to meet so many people that wanted to learn more!  And one lesson that I learned this week is that when we put everything into God's hands and let go of the worry and stress of the burden or load that we carry, He will carry us! We will see miracles. I've truly seen that this week. So when times seem overwhelming, remember that we don't need to do it all alone.  Just stop worrying and pray for help and it will come!!!
 
Sister Udall and Sister Stott on exchanges.
And I know that God knows me and is looking out for me personally!  I was having a pretty rough time last Sunday and Monday. But Tuesday we went on exchanges. And what my sister trainer leader had to say really helped me put things back into perspective. Sister Stott is great!! :)  We got to exchange back at this really cool old house by a historic battle field from the Civil War.  We drove past some pretty countryside.  Sister Stott told me that they were considering doing our exchange later in the week, but she just felt that we needed to do it then!! And I know that God knew I needed it! I needed to be reminded that "ALL IS WELL" :) 
 
Our Easter day was probably one of the highlights for me!! We had such a wonderful Sacrament Meeting!!!  We had two members of the Quorum of the Seventy come to our meeting. Elder Perkins and Elder Hallstrom. They talked about how our Savior Jesus Christ is the center of our religion! He is the reason why we do everything we do!! And I just felt such a peace and joy in my heart knowing that.
 
I know that Christ is my Savior. I know that we will all live again because He lives today!  I know that I will see my family that has passed away again!! It is such good news to know this!!
 
So as in invitation from me, you all need to watch this video!! It is wonderful! It is titled "Because of Him".  I'm sure you have already seen it on Facebook before. But watch it again and just think about what you think of Jesus Christ. What does He mean to you?  It's just so wonderful! I have shared this video with so many people and it always touches my heart!! 
Go to this website and watch it!! easter.mormon.org
You won't regret it!!
 
I love you all!! Have a wonderful week!!
 
Love,
Sister Udall
Sister Udall with the traditional chocolate Easter egg.










No comments:

Post a Comment