Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Changes Galore!


February 3, 2014

Hello there!!!
 
Well I haven't ever started off a letter quite like this ever before.....right after I'm done writing this, I am going to drop off my companion at the mission office and then be with two sweet sweet Hermanas until Thursday. That is transferrs. So what that means is that...Sister Nowels got her visa and is going to Brazil!!!
 
We got the phone call Wednesday night, and that was right after we had just been brainstorming how we were going to tell President that we should stay together. Well, that is defnitiely what the Lord had in store for either of us!!!
 
So we have really been making sure that Sister Nowels gets off to the airport this week. But in the midst of all of that, there have been so many miracles!!

We taught this wonderful and sweet lady who was really open to the gospel.  We also helped a less active quit smoking!! That was really exciting!! One of our investigators came to church...which he rarely ever does!!  We also had so many people to visit. And I just love all of them!!!
 
One other miracle was that I got a priesthood blesing!! And that really helped calm down all of the nerves that I had about the changes that are happening. So I know that the Lord will support us and give us peace through these times of change.  They are times of change for our benefit.  I'm so grateful for that!! I can't wait to see what all of the amazing times await me!!!!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful week!! I know that the Lord comforts us and watches out for us during hard times and trials!!

Love,
Sister Udall

No comments:

Post a Comment