Tuesday, September 16, 2014

An Unforgettable Weekend!


September 15, 2014

Well, this week was great! The highlights of our week were this weekend! It was an eventful one!

On Saturday we got to go to the Temple Visitor's Center with our investigator. He is so excited to be baptized soon! The temple was amazing! We got to watch a video at the temple visitor center about President Monson's life.  What really stood out to me was how he always ministers to the one that is in need, no matter how inconvenient the situation might be. And I love his example of always following promptings.  He is truly an amazing man! If you haven't seen the movie, it is called, "On the Lord's Errand". So good!

Sunday morning was an interesting one...I couldn't sleep all night and then I realized that it was because I was sick! Sister Adair was sick as well! We both had food poisoning! We mustered up the energy to go to our ward correlation meeting. While at our ward mission leader's house, I was so uncomfortable. I needed water so badly! Well, I didn't have the heart to ask my ward mission leader for water, so I just sat there and prayed for strength! Then my prayer was answered! His wife walked in the room and I got up and asked her if I could have some water. She ended up giving us medicine which helped so much! We went back home and slept before church. Then we had a cute new family come to church for the first time!  All the energy was taken out of us by the end of church.  We actually had to leave early and go back and sleep. I haven't slept so well ever! Then we got up and went to the two lessons we had planned. It was truly a miracle that we were able to do all that we did that day!  The Lord truly strengthens us when we are doing his work!!!! This scripture pretty much explains what got us through yesterday! :)
33 And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me. (Moroni 7:33)

And I know that God answers our prayers and helps us through other people! :)  So grateful we are all here to help one another out in this crazy world!

Remember God loves you!
Love,
Sister Udall

No comments:

Post a Comment