Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello to All!


So there is so much to write but only 11 minutes left!!! So I just want to let you know that this week was filled with so many miracles! And I know that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us so much!!! A few quick highlights of the week...
1. We got to go to the Temple Visitor's Center with one of our investigators! It was so great!!!! The spirit was so strong, and the sisters that were teaching were so amazing! Everything that they were saying was what our investigator needed to hear. It was so relatable! I know that the Spirit was inspiring them with the words to say and that Heavenly Father chose those sisters to teach for a reason. I love the temple and know that it is the House of God.  Iknow that it is so crucial for each and every one of us to make the temple our goal!

2. We got to go to DC yesterday. We went to the Holocaust Museum.  Definitely a sobering experience, but empowering.  I just went away wanting to do my part and only help others understand the worth and value that they have! I know that as we love and serve others as our Heavenly Father would that we can help others know that they are children of God and that he loves them! As I have come to know that I am a literally a daughter of my Heavenly Father and that he loves me, it has given me the confidence to become more!  I know that we can all do good to help lift others up!

3. I have been in Great Falls for 6 months now...where does the time go???  I love it so much here!!! I am so grateful for this time that I have to be on a mission and to be serving and learning so much!

4. We just found out today that we are going to be a Facebook mission and get Ipads in December so that we can teach lessons on Skype! HIS WORK IS HASTENING!!!  This is such a privledge and a neat experience!



5. Everyday my appreciation for my Savior grows!!!  He has done so much for all of us, and his love is perfect!!!  As we were looking at the Christus statue at the visitor's center, the sister asked us to just listen to Christ's words and really pay attention to our feelings.  When I started to listen, I could feel my Savior's love for me! It was overwhelming! And since he has that much love for me, he has it for every single one of us! Oh, I just want everyone to know that !! And I pray and hope that I never forget!   I know that this work is the Savior's work and that we can all help to bring it about!

Thank you for all your love, support, and prayers!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Sister Udall

Oh, and don't send anything this week. It's transfers and I might be leaving...who knows where I will be!?





















No comments:

Post a Comment