Monday, November 4, 2013

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!




Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful week!!! My week was full of pretty fall leaves all sorts of colors, a bit of a cold, and always miracles :)

I would say the greatest miracle of all is the power that Christ has to heal us!!! Whether it be physical, spiritual, emotional, I know that he can help heal our troubled and worn down souls.  I know that because I have felt that healing power in my life this week!!!

I would be lying if I said that this week was a breeze.  It was filled with lots of emotions and stressful moments, but so much peace as well! And  of course, miracles!!!! 

So for the past week I have just felt really off and stressed out, but I couldn't put my finger on what.  I just brushed it off and kept working.  Well then we had interviews with President Riggs and I just started to cry.  He's so great just to listen to me say that I don't know why I'm crying but I am. And just expalin how exhausted and tired I have been lately.  Well he offered some great counsel and advice...I will forever cherish it.  He also gave me a priesthood blessing.  The priesthood power is real and blesses our lives so much!!! It did mine this week (and does every single day!).  At the beginning of the blessing he stated that the scriptures tell us to "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalms 46:10). Oh what comfort that brings to my soul! Heavenly Father is in control.  He knows me and trusts in me! I don't need to be so worried all the time :)  What a blessing the scriptures are!  And I am grateful for trials and times like this when we learn. Oh man, I definitely learned a lot :)

But for some really really happy news...Jason wants to get baptized!!! :)  It was such a tender lesson that we had with him his daughter.  We sat on a blanket on his front porch and taught the Great Apostasy.  It was so apparent to all of us just how special the priesthood is and how much it blesses our families!  And you know what? That lesson happened right after my interview with President and my new resolve to just start trusting in the Lord and not worrying about what would happen at every moment of the day.  Miracles come, and they are so sweet! They come when we just turn our complete trust over to Heavenly Father and let him know that we are here to help him with HIS WORK!  I pary that I will continue how to work work WITH HIM. (Jacob 5:70-75...they are pretty great missionary scriptures)  I want to always work WITH HIM!

Halloween was fun! The Davis family (the members we live with) and the Hartts fed our entire zone dinner.  We then got to watch a movie. Oh, the rest and relaxation was needed :) Glenn's mom carves beautiful pumpkins! They are so cute! And when they are lit up it's so amazing!!!! 

I love you all and hope all is well!!! I know that Heavenly Father is always there for us and that his purpose is for us to be happy! This work is HIS WORK and it is all for us,,,so that we can return to him again! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior! I know that He is the reason that it is possible for us to return to our Heavenly Father again! I know that He is the "Prince of Peace" and that He will heal us as we come to Him! I know that He lives so that we can live again!

Love,
Sister Udall











Zone Conference, Oct. 31, 2013.  





No comments:

Post a Comment