Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Miracles!!!!


Hello lovely family and friends!!!
OK! So this week my letter won't be so much a letter, just pictures with stories to go along with it. I actually took picture this week!! WHOHOOO!!!!

And I love CHRISTMAS!!!! Here are my favorite Christmas scriptures this year:
John 3:16-17
16 ¶For aGod so bloved the cworld, that he dgave his eonly begotten fSon, that whosoever gbelieveth in him should not perish, but have heverlasting ilife.
 17 For God asent not his Son into the world to bcondemn the world; but that the world through him might be csaved.

Luke 2:14
14 aGlory to God in the highest, and on earth bpeace, good will toward men.
(Note for mom...this will be in lots of little emails with the picture and the description..put it together how you want ;)

Monday we had SNOW!!!!! And we got to decorate our car after gym time :) And everyone in VA puts their windshield wipers up like that so they don't freeze to the car. Smart. We thought that we would fit in and do as the Virginians do :)



 And we got to spend time at the Campbell's home. They are members in our ward. They had an open house party. We got to help her clean her home and then we got to meet all of their neighbors! They just moved into their home, so they wanted to have a party to get to know everyone! Everyone had such an amazing time! I could really feel the spirit of Christ there as people got together as neighbors :) They handed out the Joy to the World DVD as a little Christmas present. Too cute! I just love their Christmas tree...it looks so pretty from the outside. So here is a picture of it!


We had lots of packages delivered. Those were tender mercies! People are too nice to us! We even had an anonymous package delivered to our door. Sourdough bread and a poinsettias! SOOO CUTE! And who knew I was craving sourdough this week?!! Heavenly Father watches out for us!!!! I love the Christmas season of giving! I'm grateful for all that Christ has given us!!

Sister Randquist's mom gave us a little Christmas tree! The yellow and orange paper cranes Sister Randquist made. So talented. And the candy cane heart that my Grandpa had sent me was the perfect thing for the top of the tree!



We taught a lesson in a Mexican bakery :) So fun!!!
And we had a Christmas talent show with the whole mission! The senior couples played the chimes for us!!! It was on the spot and they were great! A family tradition being carried out on the mission!!!


And last night we had the opportunity to perform in the Stake Christmas concert in Mount Vernon. We had a ward member direct us....Larry Clouse. He is so talented and whipped us missionaries into shape!!! I am so grateful that I got to learn from him!




We sang, "I Heard the Bells of Christmas Day" and also combined a little bit of "Far Far Away" in with it! Everyone said that we did a good job! It was really fun to be singing about the true meaning of the Christmas season with everyone! That God lives and that Christ is our Savior!!!!
Well that's all I got for you!!!!!!!!!
I love you all and hope that your Christmas season continues to be well and is centered around our Savior Jesus Christ! I know that this time is a joyous time! Just like the scripture!!!!!! "GLORY TO GOD" and "PEACE ON EARTH"!!!! I know that there is truly peace on earth because of our Savior Jesus Christ!
Love you all!!!!!!
Sister Udall

No comments:

Post a Comment