Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am still alive!

Rachel at the Washington D.C. Temple
with her companion and mystery friend
September 3, 2013


Hello Family!
This is going to be really short, but just wanted to let you know that I am still alive!!!  I am just printing off your letters and won't have a chance to read them until tonight, but I can't wait!! You can put this picture up on the blog.  We went to the temple!!! Highlight of my week!
Love you all :) Sorry it's so short!
Sister Udall

Please note: Her email came a day late due to Labor Day and the libraries being closed. I am grateful she is alive, happy and filling her time with amazing experiences. The smile on her face tells it all; I assume with as little information as I have to go on. I am just grateful I heard from her...so I keep telling myself.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment