Monday, October 13, 2014

Two companions, Two areas, and One transfer left!!


October 13, 2014

Well, this is the start of what is going to be a GREAT transfer!! I was so shocked and surprised when I was put in a trio and covering two areas...one of which was my very first area.  How could life get any better!!! This was such a life lesson for me! I've had what I thought would be the "ideal" way to end my mission. But that was not really the ideal way to end it. Heavenly Father knew that I needed to be here in Great Falls/McLean 2nd with my two sweet companions! Oh, and speaking of companions...I have Sister Deaver and Sister Cordner! They are both sweethearts. Always thinking of others and having a good time. I'm so lucky that we have this opportunity to be together. I don't know how else to put into words how excited I am to be here!!

At church on Sunday I felt like I was coming home! It was neat to see everyone from the Great Falls ward again. But don't worry; I'm not too comfortable, because I have a whole new ward to get to know as well.
Thursday we got to watch "Meet the Mormons" It was so good! If you haven't watched it, WATCH IT!! I came away from it thinking, I want to do good everywhere I go! It was so inspiring! We all have goodness that we need to share with others!

On Saturday, we got to see a band play, National Tribute.  They play church music, don't worry! For one of the songs they asked all the missionaries to come up. It was neat. We got to sing about us...missionaries and how we are here to serve Heavenly Father!! Our investigator Jason came with us and loved it!

I know that we are doing a great work! And I know that God has our BEST interests in mind, even thought the change might not seem like it is really our best interest.

I love you all!
Have a great week!
Sister Udall

No comments:

Post a Comment